Forum for the ShadowLand Online alliance Hispania!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Register Here!

national language section

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasha9

Prestige : 41

national language section Empty
PostSubject: national language section   national language section I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:55 pm

I was thinking a place where anyone can post in there language opening it say i speak spanish, i can make spanish as a sticky, and all spanish talking people can go there, but i was also thinking if people who speak different languages can post a what am i saying? post, and we can all try and decipher it. Im always on 30 minute cd and was thinking it would be fun to learn something. And maybe if we get evryone to continually visit here first before logging into the game we can learn about each other and whats going on in the game and alliance. Would like others opinions on this. And any way that can be improved.

edit, maybe put up top instead of bottom like most sites

edit yet again,, not sure this is possible, maybe a section up top that can translate the page to native languages? lol,. sorry jagg
Back to top Go down
Suwkz

Prestige : 21

PostSubject: re   national language section I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:33 pm

Well, i didnt saw this option in the editor... i think isnt possible.
But i think everyone can understand a little of english, and we can tal in our native language in the right section.

Suwkz,
Brother of Hispania
Back to top Go down
Jagg
Admin

Prestige : 55

PostSubject: Re: national language section   national language section I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:11 pm

I'm ok with this.

I'm not sure what you're talking about witht he top and bottom stuff, I'll have a look ito translation options, but I don't know if there are any.
Back to top Go down
https://hispania.forumotion.com
Jagg
Admin

Prestige : 55

PostSubject: Re: national language section   national language section I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:20 pm

BAM, we've got a translation tool up. It's not perfect, but it should do.

EDIT: Blast, only works on the front page.
I'll look into it.

EDIT: DONE. Every page has a translate box which wihen you select a language, will change any writing in another language to that language.
Back to top Go down
https://hispania.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: national language section   national language section I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

national language section
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hispania SLO :: Forum Suggestions-
Jump to: